[Rock-dev] R: Re: rock error on xenomai

gprizzi at tin.it gprizzi at tin.it
Tue Mar 8 15:55:32 CET 2011

Hello Mr. Machowinski

thank you for your support.
I checked the libraries
/usr/src/rock/install/lib/orocos/types/libbase-transport-typelib-xenomai.so
    /usr/src/rock/install/lib/orocos/types/libhokuyo-transport-typelib-xenomai.so

they exists and are stored in

/usr/src/rock/install/lib/orocos/types/

I can't figure out the reason of the errors in loading them.

Thank you for your suggestion about installation directories.

A question about sourcing the env.sh of the choose version.
I am using Orocos OCL, timer and marshalling plugin and I set im  my .bashrc the following variables
following orocos documentation.

TYPEKIT_LIB_INSTALL_DIR=/usr/src/rock/install/lib/orocos/types;export TYPEKIT_LIB_INSTALL_DIR
PLUGINS_LIB_INSTALL_DIR=/usr/src/rock/install/lib/orocos/plugins; export PLUGINS_LIB_INSTALL_DIR
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/rock/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH; export PKG_CONFIG_PATH
RTT_COMPONENT_PATH=/usr/local/lib/rock/lib/orocos/:/usr/src/rock/install/lib/orocos/:$RTT_COMPONENT_PATH; export RTT_COMPONENT_PATH

Are they unnecessary?

Thank you for your kind support.

G. Rizzi