[Rock-dev] testing needed: Autobuild::Orogen.always_regenerate

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Mon May 2 19:30:20 CEST 2011

In the latest autoproj/autobuild combo, it is possible to set

   Autobuild::Orogen.always_regenerate = false

in autoproj/init.rb. This should remove unnecessary regeneration of
orogen packages -- i.e. it should regenerate only if headers changed
and/or the project_name.orogen file changed.

I've done quite a bit of testing, but I'd like other people to use it.
The problem is 'false positives', i.e. cases where generation was needed
but not done.