[Rock-dev] Where to share supervision models ?

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Mon May 16 17:10:24 CEST 2011

So ... in a few days I will merge the new configuration management code
in the supervision. As it was the only thing holding back *sharing* the
supervision models (finally), I'd like to put those in a common place as
well.

None of the existing categories really fit, but I find the idea of
creating yet-another-category a bit annoying as well. Thinking about it,
the best option from my POV was to have a

   models/base

directory ... but I find models/ way too generic. A
do-not-create-a-new-category option would be to put it in planning/ ...
but it is not really planning either.

Thoughts ?