[Rock-dev] FindBoost.cmake

Peter Soetens peter at thesourceworks.com
Thu May 19 16:41:54 CEST 2011

On Thursday 19 May 2011 15:19:41 Thomas Roehr wrote:
> The current FindBoost.cmake does not work as it should:
> I put the fixed version into base/types/cmake since it will obviously
> take some time until the fixed version goes into the cmake package.
>
> With the fixed version exporting BOOST_ROOT actually works as expected.

I had removed the FindBoost.cmake from RTT master after the rock-merge, since
the version put in place was not compatible with older CMake versions (only
2.8 or so). So be aware of copy/pasting find* macros from a recent/future cmake
version, I can't accept it 'upstream' if it breaks cmake 2.6.0.

Peter