[Rock-dev] Autoproj install prefix

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at m4x.org
Mon Nov 14 14:00:52 CET 2011

On 11/14/2011 01:41 PM, Charles Lesire-Cabaniols wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to change the default Autoproj install prefix (which is
> $AUTOPROJ_ROOT_DIR/install by default)?

There's no option for that during bootstrap.

However, setting Autoproj.prefix in your init.rb or manually adding a
prefix key in autoproj/config.yml should do the trick (i.e.

prefix:
    path/to/my/prefix

The issue with the second option is that the path is not expanded (i.e.
you need an absolute path). I'll fix that in future autoproj versions
(relative path => path relative to the root of the autoproj installation)