[Rock-dev] Pure virtual method called

Chris Mueller christoph.mueller at dfki.de
Mon Nov 14 15:54:55 CET 2011

On 08.11.2011 10:22, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> I don't know what's going on with myself, git, autoproj or gitorious,
> but the revert never reached (and I am pretty sure that I did push it).
>
> Anyway
>
> Pushed and double-checked with a fresh clone.
>
> The needed commit is
>
>   dc0b195ce15819e67fb288f9778c851ab2cfca99

Okay, i can also confirm now that commit is now pulled on my local
installation and should be included on all following updates.

I'll update now all other systems ensuring this patch is integrated and
start another testing series.

If i'm finished, i give a small feedback about the occurence of this bug
later here.

Chris