[Rock-dev] enum SERIAL_RATES in iodrivers_base

Felix Rehrmann felix.rehrmann at dfki.de
Wed Nov 23 14:53:48 CET 2011

Hi,

I encountered a problem with the baudrate constants definition in
Driver.hpp of iodrivers_base.
Some driver I wrote based on that just compiles with this definition
removed. I think the problem is that the constants are already defined
in termios.h .

As I don't know if that might be a problem for other depending libraries
I like to ask if there are any concerns about
removing the definition of enumeration SERIAL_RATES or put something
like this:
     // Baudrates up to 38400 are defined in termios.h.
     // In most Linux systems also baudrates up to 230400 are defined.
     #ifndef B57600
     enum SERIAL_RATES
     {
         B57600 = 57600,