[Rock-dev] Pure virtual method called

Chris Müller ruunhb at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:19:56 CEST 2011

In which package / library is this fix pushed?

I'm afraid to say on our AVALON system and on one of the Desktop PCs for
RIMRES, the following
termination is still occuring when we try to start any deployment via
supervision or a simple script.

"pure virtual method called

terminate called without an active exception"

Both system should be completely updated.

Do you still need a core dump about that @Sylvain?