[Rock-dev] frame.h: new frame mode_pjpg

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Fri Sep 2 13:13:53 CEST 2011

On 31.08.2011 11:32, Alexander Duda wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 10:53 +0200, Matthias Goldhoorn wrote:

>>> I would create a new enum for compressed images because this one has
>>> little in common with the one from frame. Putting everything in one is
>>> just confusing.
>>>
>>> Alex
>>>
>> With one big enum you could even convert the base::frame in jpeg or
>> something else if needed, you could use the same function...
> I do not understand how you want to use the same functions if you have
> an object a of class A and an object b of a non related class B.
>
> You have to convert a into b and after this you can use the same
> functions. Adding a new mode to B which cannot be handled by B does not
> help. Or do I miss something?
>
> Alex

Ok i recheckt it, i use in the FrameHelper only the buffer * of the
image and the type as argument, for the frame helper on this point it
makes no difference between compressed or uncompressed types. That's the
reason why i added also the compressed types to the frame to keep one
general definition.

Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn