[Rock-dev] oroinspect not creating an yml configuration, bugg or misusage

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Thu Sep 8 15:55:24 CEST 2011

i think i found the reason:

tools/orocos.rb/bin/oroinspect
  41     opt.on('--save FILE:SECTION', 'saves the task default
configuration in the specified file. If a file is a directory, an
automatic name will be gen
  42         if save_configuration_ =~ /:(\w+)$/
  43             save_configuration = [$`, $1]
  44         else
  45             save_configuration = [save_configuration_]
  46         end
  47     end

i replaced save_configuration with save_configuration_, this fixed it
for me.
Don't know anything on ruby changed? (1.9.1 for me)

Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn
  Unterwasserrobotik