[Rock-dev] log file converter / updating frame.h SonarScan

Marc Hildebrandt marc.hildebrandt at dfki.de
Mon Sep 19 22:22:14 CEST 2011

HI,

all for it! And thanks for implementing this, it will make all the experiments
we did this months usable again.
Only thought: the name. Why abbreviate it into something which is non-self
explanatory? Why not post_processing?

cheers,

Marc

 Alexander Duda <Alexander.Duda at dfki.de> hat am 19. September 2011 um 20:10