[Rock-dev] [Orocos-Dev] Robotics-oriented StackExchange site

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Tue Aug 14 05:49:29 CEST 2012

2012/8/13 Sylvain Joyeux <sylvain.joyeux at m4x.org>

> StackExchange is a set of community-driven questions and answers
> website, the best known probably being stackoverflow. Nowadays, new
> websites on specific topics can be created for free (and used for
> free), following a procedure detailed here:
>
>   http://area51.stackexchange.com/faq
>
> At the beginning of 2012, someone has started a proposal for a
> robotics-oriented StackExchange website. If you are interested by such
> a site, please follow the link above (to know the rules) and then
> follow up towards the proposal itself:
>

> http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/40020/robotics?referrer=txjOo-rtiueGWzVZGV-6iw2

I like the idea of such a site. However, there are multiple proposals
concerning Robotics at the moment.
See those two:
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/33197/theoretical-and-applied-robotics
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/29987/robotics-research
Plus the one you mentioned:
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/40020/robotics

I personally don't know which one to follow is best and would prefer to
have only one site with many users.

Cheers,
Marcus

> Sylvain Joyeux

Marcus Liebhardt
Control Engineer
Yujin Robot
주소: 대한민국 서울시 금천구 가산동 345-30 남성프라자 #601, 153-023.
Address: Door #601, Namsung-Plaza, 345-30 Gasan-dong, Guemcheon-gu, Seoul,
153-023, Republic of Korea
Website: http://www.yujinrobot.com
Email: marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Phone: +82-2-2104-0435