[Rock-dev] [rock] #99: issues on the website

Leif Christensen leif.christensen at dfki.de
Mon Feb 6 10:58:49 CET 2012

one more thing concerning the website:

The (google-custom?) search still only works if used from the start
page (index.html). If you are already somewhere further down in the
website hierarchy(/news /documentation) you get an 404.

Leif

On 06.02.2012 10:33, rock wrote:
> #99: issues on the website
> Type:  defect          |     Status:  new Priority:  major
> |  Component:  base Keywords:                  |
> ---------------------------+-----------------------------------
> Originally reported by Javier Carrio
>
> Hi Sylvain, "Here the broken link hunter"
>
> I (from normal user point of view) really like a lot the website.
> This super website + video tutorials and we will beat ros ;-) Just
> very little few things:
>
> This website is not correctly visible I dont know why?
>
> http://rock-robotics.org/documentation/runtime/error_messages.html
>
> http://rock-
> robotics.org/documentation/system_management_tutorials/200_first_composition.html

#stopping-the-script

> http://rock-robotics.org/documentation/autoproj/writing_manifest.html

#listing-the-available-packages

> http://rock-
> robotics.org/documentation/system_management_tutorials/500_config_files.html

#changing-configuration-values-at-runtime

here: http://rock-
> robotics.org/documentation/tutorials/530_nameservice.html link to
> (Nameservice::enable http://rock-
> robotics.org/api/tools/orocos.rb/Nameservice/enable.html) here:
> http://rock-robotics.org/documentation/runtime/ports.html link to:
> (Orocos::InputPort ) http://rock-
> robotics.org/api/tools/orocos.rb/Orocos/InputPort.html

- --
 !!! ATTENTION! NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER! !!!
 Leif Christensen --- Underwater Robotics

 DFKI Bremen

 E-Mail: leif.christensen at dfki.de