[Rock-dev] [rock] #107: orocos.rb: connect_to allows creating multiple connections between the same output->input pair

rock noreply at opendfki.de
Thu Feb 16 10:47:35 CET 2012

#107: orocos.rb: connect_to allows creating multiple connections between the same
output->input pair
      Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
Resolution:          |   Keywords:
---------------------+-----------------------------------

Comment (by sylvain.joyeux):

 Replying to [comment:1 sylvain.joyeux]:
 > Replying to [ticket:107 thro02]:
 > > I intuitively would have expected a restriction of one connection per
 input/output port.

 > '''If''' it is a bug, it's a RTT bug. You should start a discussion on
 orocos-dev

 Clarifying myself: this is a known RTT behaviour. What's left to discuss
 is whether it is a bug or not.

--
Ticket URL: <http://rock.opendfki.de/ticket/107#comment:2>
rock <http://rock.opendfki.de>