[Rock-dev] using parts of log files

Henning Kost kost at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Thu Feb 23 20:29:24 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm currently trying to implement an automatic test for a task that uses
sonar data. I want my test to feed the task with several log files and
analyze the output of the task. But I don't want to process the whole
files but only parts of it. So my question is if there is a way to edit
existing log data i.e. store index i to j in a new log file.
Alternatively, is there a way to handle my log data in a ruby script to
start and end at specific indices, which would also do the trick?
Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Henning