[Rock-dev] Redirecting STDOUT/STDERR for a deployment

Chris Mueller christoph.mueller at dfki.de
Wed Jul 18 15:59:48 CEST 2012

Thats the solution i needed.

For all other rock users here is the documetation from the sources for this:

32     # call-seq:
33     #   Orocos.run('mod1', 'mod2')
34     #   Orocos.run('mod1', 'mod2', :wait => false, :output =>
'%m-%p.log')
35     #   Orocos.run('mod1', 'mod2', :wait => false, :output =>
'%m-%p.log') do |mod1, mod2|
36     #   end
37     #
38     # Valid options are:
39     # wait::
40     #   wait that number of seconds (can be floating-point) for the
41     #   processes to be ready. If it did not start into the provided
42     #   timeout, an Orocos::NotFound exception raised.
43     # output::
44     #   redirect the process output to the given file. The %m and %p
45     #   patterns will be replaced by respectively the name and the PID of
46     #   each process.