[Rock-dev] Using a specific task deployment in a composition (Roby)

Chris Müller christoph.mueller at dfki.de
Mon May 21 17:05:16 CEST 2012

I guess, i've found a possible solution in the new rock documentation:
http://rock-robotics.org/stable/documentation/system/subsystem_design.html

It's possible to set a deployment hint for the models in roby. (It seems
it runs without an error if
a deployment hint is also applied to a concret device / task). In my
example something should be possible:

Cmp::DualSonar.use('sonar' =>
SonarTritech::Micron.use_deployments(/sonar/))

(not tested it)