[Rock-dev] RTEMS-Rock - Name slashed between module Time and struct Time

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Fri Nov 2 08:42:10 CET 2012

On 01.11.2012 11:34, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> In oroGen's template
>
>   templates/typekit/corba/Types.idl
>
> One should read:
>

> <%= idl_registry.export 'idl',
>         :namespace_prefix => 'orogen',
>     :namespace_suffix => 'Corba',
>     :opaque_as_any => true,
>     :selected => typekit.self_typenames %>
>
> The important part here are the namespace_prefix and namespace_suffix
> parameters. It seems that the IDL you have has not been generated with
> these parameters ... which leads to the clash.

FYI:
Found the bugg, Anita removed the virtual tag from some functions within
the typelib (c++ site), so the wrong function were called. I don't have
seen this in Anitas Patchset first. Don't know why she done this.
(specially:typelib/exporter.hh the save functions)

Greetings,
Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn