[Rock-dev] Cross-Compilation with Rock in QEMU

Chris Mueller christoph.mueller at dfki.de
Mon Nov 12 17:02:35 CET 2012

Am 19.10.2012 17:56, schrieb Sylvain Joyeux:
> On 10/19/2012 05:50 PM, Chris Mueller wrote:
>> With this change, autoproj/autobuild works nicely without a problem on
>> my current qemu bootstrap.
> OK, then. I'll need to make the feature optional and disable it on ARM.
Hi Sylvain,

i have currently pulled an update on our ARM VirtualBox System and i ran
again
into the multithreading problem. I don't know if a fix for this has
already pushed.
But if so, it seems not to work.

If you need some specific information or executed command on the target
system,
just let me know. (If i correctly remember, we use an arm-eabi-port).

Is there also an configuration entry within the autoproj/buildconf files
to disable this
feature directly?(e.g. autoproj/init.rb)

Chris