[Rock-dev] Upgrading YAML ans SISL

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at uni-bremen.de
Mon Nov 19 08:31:23 CET 2012

Hello,
i would like to upgrade yaml to 0.3.0 for the rock package_set itself.
Mars (Simulation) requires an more recent version than the current one.
Since i this would affect all flavors i would like to announce this on
the mailing list first.For me this doesn’t cause any problem.
I will push this mid of the week.

YAML 0.5 changed its build system to Cmake, i requiring this for an
multiarch-build approach for rock.
I would like to upgrade this too, my problem is, that the external/sisl
folder needs to deleted manually because otherwise it's not updated.
Is there an way to force the deletion once for each user?

Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn
  Space and Underwater Robotic