[Rock-dev] Testing needed: autoproj 1.8.2.rc5

Chris Müller christoph.mueller at dfki.de
Wed Oct 24 18:34:32 CEST 2012

I have currently asked about this issue the guys from cmake on their own
mailinglist and it seems the
cmake package on Ubuntu 1.8.7 LTS misses 5 important bugfixes that are
part of 1.8.8.

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2012-October/052514.html

Currently installed 1.8.9 from their sources and my minimal example is
working again.

I'll try to report that to the package maintainer. Maybe it can be
resolved than later by a simple update.

Chris