[Rock-dev] autoproj v1.8.0 and autobuild v1.6.0 have been released !

Charles Lesire-Cabaniols charles.lesire at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:25:25 CEST 2012

2012/9/19 Sylvain Joyeux <sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de>

> On 09/19/2012 09:57 AM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
>
>> This is most likely due to orocos-toolchain's utilrb being out of date
>> w.r.t. Rock's stable version
>>
>> I just synchronized both. Can you manually update and try again ?
>>
> This is AFAIK going to be a problem with *all* autoproj + orocos-toolchain
> users. That sucks.

Not sure. I have currently two autoproj projects on my system.
The first one manages Orocos-toolchain packages + some 'standard' Orocos
components I made + some libraries (typically the planning algorithms we
develop at Oneta). This projects updated and built correctly after the
autoproj release.

The second one manages Orocos-toolchain packages, but also have some Orocos
components for which I defined specific autoproj scripts, by inheriting
from the Autobuild::CMake class... and the build bug appeared in this
project!