[Rock-dev] autoproj v1.8.0 and autobuild v1.6.0 have been released !

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Mon Sep 24 14:59:35 CEST 2012

On 09/19/2012 10:22 AM, Charles Lesire-Cabaniols wrote:

> 2012/9/19 Sylvain Joyeux <sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
> <mailto:sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de>>
>
>     This is most likely due to orocos-toolchain's utilrb being out of
>     date w.r.t. Rock's stable version
>

> Maybe you should define a 'autoproj-base' package set with packages
> linked to autoproj (utilrb, and maybe others?), and have
> orocos-toolchain package set import the former?
> Or maybe rock.base is already ready for that?
> This would avoid such inconsistency issues with autoproj updates.
In principle, autoproj should be consistent with the released form of
utilrb ... However in orocos.toolchain and rock, we also checkout the
current version of it.

I did take care of pushing the changes to utilrb long in advance ...
Unfortunately, I did not do it for the orocos toolchain, which led to
that problem.