[Rock-dev] Problem with the tutorial installation

Benjamin Girault benjamin.girault at dfki.de
Tue Aug 13 15:59:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

one of my student tried to install ROCK following the tutorial and the
explanations of the rock-robotics.org page. It failed to install ROCK because
base/numeric depends on base/types (among others) which is not part of the
"stable" flavor.
Was something forgotten or is something wrong in the bootstrap? As a first
solution, I just changed the flavor to next in the autoproj/config.yml file on
his local installation but I think something needs to be properly fixed.

Cheers
Ben