[Rock-dev] autoproj selects wrong branch

Christian Rauch Christian.Rauch at dfki.de
Wed Aug 14 11:46:26 CEST 2013

If we do this for bundles/virgo autoproj requests that all dependencies
are also on next (e.g. orogen/virgo).
Is there a way to just use bundles/virgo on next (as this is specific to
roby and syskit on next) but to use master for our own packages?

--
  Christian Rauch
  Space Robotics

  Tel:     +49 (0)421 178 45-6619