[Rock-dev] autoproj selects wrong branch

Raul Dominguez Raul.Dominguez at dfki.de
Thu Aug 15 15:43:48 CEST 2013

Hello!

I made the following changes* in autoproj/remotes/rock/libs.autobuild so
that the branch next is selected for the package data processing/type to
vector.

*changes:
I moved the line "cmake_package ’data_processing/type_to_vector’" from
the block "
in_flavor ’master’ do" to the block "in_flavor ’master’, ’next’ do"

I did not push these changes because they may affect others, should I
push them? Otherwise our installation won't choose the next branch of
these packages by default.

> Since bundles/virgo is a private package from your project, I don't see
> why you put it on 'next'. Or am I missing something ?
After some discussion we decided to keep our bundle/virgo on "master".

Thanks!

Best regards,
Raúl

--