[Rock-dev] bootstrap installs ruby 1.8 packages

Martin.Azkarate at esa.int Martin.Azkarate at esa.int
Thu Dec 5 18:42:14 CET 2013

Hello,

I had ruby 1.9.1 already installed in my system and was the ONLY ruby
installation I had. After a new bootstrap I have ruby 1.8 also installed.
Is maybe gems installing ruby 1.8 packages as a OS dependency?

Running Ubuntu 12.04,
rock flavor next

regards,
Martin Azkarate
ESA - European Space Agency
Spanish Trainee, TEC-MMA - Automation and Robotics Section
ESTEC - European Space research and TEchnology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Martin.Azkarate at esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel +31 71 565 3480 | Mob +31 650 625 564
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.