[Rock-dev] Conversion functions creation for ROS-ROCK bridge

Pierre Letier pierre.letier at spaceapplications.com
Fri Jun 7 16:17:52 CEST 2013

Dear All,

When I want to create a Rock-ROS bridge based on a own type defined in
my Rock component, I compile the component after inserting:
typekit do ros_mappings "Rock_type" => "ROS type".

This creates templates of conversion functions in the typekit folder of
my component. But I see there 4 functions per conversion, the two that
are explained in the documentation (to and from ROS) but also two
functions for conversion with "Rock_type_m" type. What is it ? Has it to
be used ?

Thank you

Pierre

--
Pierre Letier
Robotics Engineer

25 Years in Space!
1987 - 2012

Space Applications Services NV/SA
Leuvensesteenweg 325, 1932 Zaventem, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)2-416.05.04
Fax: +32 (0)2-721.54.44
www.spaceapplications.com