[Rock-dev] Fixing documentation in branch stable

Leif Christensen leif.christensen at dfki.de
Tue Jun 11 11:25:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

could you please clarify the process on how to fix documentation, if the
suggested change applies also to 'higer' branches than only stable?

Docu says:
> The guideline is that anything that applies to stable should be done on the stable branch as it is what new rock users see in the first place.

Talking to Alex it seems that the proper way would be to
- switch branch to master
- do your bugfixes there
- push to master
- cherrypick the changes for stable

If so, I guess the documentation for contributing to the documentation
should be clarified.

Regards,
Leif

--