[Rock-dev] [rock] #253: replay: cannot display two streams with same port name but different tasks in the struct viewer

rock noreply at opendfki.de
Mon Mar 25 21:48:00 CET 2013

#253: replay: cannot display two streams with same port name but different tasks
in the struct viewer
     Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
Component:  base            |   Keywords:
 I have a data set where two completely different tasks (i.e. different
 task contexts and different task types) have ports with the same name
 (orientation_samples).

 I can only display the first one in the struct viewer. The second one is
 never taken into account. If it helps, the struct viewer uses
 "orientation_samples" as root (not task.port_name)

--
Ticket URL: <http://rock.opendfki.de/ticket/253>
rock <http://rock.opendfki.de>