[Rock-dev] Fwd: Re: Robot visualization in Vizkit3D

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Tue May 7 16:44:58 CEST 2013

Collada was several times an good candidate not only for the
visualization also for mars (also the physics/sim part).
Since noone has time to to this this get forgotten.
If you have some free recources please grap the discussion on

http://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/OngoingWork/RobotDescriptionFile

and reply to the ML. Malte L. (ex. R.) was invited to because there was
some open questions for/with mars but i not remember them yet.

If there _are_ free recources we should definelty define an wider used
and accepted format. There was several limitations on URDF (see  link
above).

Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn