[Rock-dev] Error in System management tutorial: moving to bundles

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Thu Nov 21 21:15:01 CET 2013

Goot evening,
The ruby version is chosen (and cached) during the bootstrapping of you
installation.
Unfortunalty so if you change the ruby version you have to re-bootstrap
rock.
There is no way to change ruby on a installed version (without causing
inconsistency), so re-bootstrapping is the easiest way.

But since you not sure that ruby1.8 is deinstalled this would be the
last step ;).

You're still welcome,
Matthias

  Matthias Goldhoorn