[Rock-dev] Component not linking external library

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 07:47:00 CEST 2014

Hi Eduardo

Your ethernet driver library is empty (at least on github), so where is the
EthernetDrivers::GPIOin_Driver class supposed to come from ? Is that coming
with the device's library ? If it is the case, consider creating a custom
handler in your autoproj package set that installs it and generates a
pkg-config file. You can have a look for instance at how the drivers/aria
package is handled in remotes/rock/libs.autobuild.

I would also recommend that you follow Rock's guidelines on naming ...
consistency usually helps

http://rock-robotics.org/stable/documentation/packages/package_structure.html
  http://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/Standards/RG4

Sylvain