[Rock-dev] Release flag and logger

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Thu Apr 17 14:12:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

I just noticed, that modules that are flagged as release or have the NDEBUG
flag set don't have any logger commands compiled in. This is definitely not
what I would have expected.
I will change this so that for release modules, at least WARN and ERROR are
compiled in.

The behavior is now that if no specific level for debugging is specified at
compile time using the BASE_LOG_XXX symbols, it works the following:

If Release or NDEBUG are defined, set to BASE_LOG_WARN
Otherwise set to BASE_LOG_DEBUG (all levels)

Let me know if this is problematic for you.

Cheers,

Jakob