[Rock-dev] It is RELEASE Time

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Mon Aug 11 10:32:07 CEST 2014

Hm,
I start to think, that this commit/freeze thing is
not a good idea. If everyone would use this feature,
in practice this would mean, that everyone has this
own PRIVATE branch of rock. The real fun will then
start if the branches of the packages diverge and
bugfixes will go on private branches, as the can't
merge with master for other reasons.
Just a thought...
     Janosch