[Rock-dev] merging orogen_loaders to master (?)

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:38:00 CET 2014

A major refactoring of orogen is sitting on a branch since I left
DFKI. It is being used by most syskit users because it led to great
improvements in syskit.

Now that the stable flavor can be used again, I'd like to merge
orogen_loaders in master. I could use PRs, but I believe that there
are too many changes for it to be meaningful. However, if some of you
want me to do it anyway, I'll of course do it.

orogen_loaders got used at Sauc-E, which means that it will probably
not introduce any major breaks.

I'm currently building the whole of Rock to make sure that the orogen
changes do not cause any trouble compilation-wise when merged with the
changes in master.