[Rock-dev] Fwd: Re: UDP server with iodrivers_base

Ajish Babu ajish.babu at dfki.de
Tue Feb 25 10:32:37 CET 2014

Hi Jakob,

I am using the UDPServer for which the the host is localhost by default
and in the code (Driver.cpp, line 191) it says (UDP udpserver://localport).

After discusing it with Matthias, it seems during the write
(IOStream.cpp, line 121) it uses sendto and the destination addr is not
set or in my case not even known. Could this be the problem?. Maybe
after creating the server, I need to read something from the udp-client
before using sendto.

regards
Ajish

--
  Ajish Babu
  Researcher

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   ajish.babu at dfki.de