[Rock-dev] Tool: "orokill"?

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Fri Jan 10 13:45:19 CET 2014

> > CTRL+C *repeatedly* less so, as it interrupts the script's shutdown
> > sequence.
> yeah... Will try to watch my behaviour. Sometimes it might actually
> happen that ctrl-c is issued multiple times...
I think you are probably not the only one ... We will have to add a warning
when the stop sequence is interrupted.
--
 Dr. Ing. Sylvain Joyeux
 Space and Security Robotics

 Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

 Phone:     +49 421 178 45-4136
 Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
 Fax:           +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
 E-Mail:     sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de