[Rock-dev] Usage of roby-display ??

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Thu Jan 30 14:57:15 CET 2014

On 30.01.2014 08:29, Matthias Goldhoorn wrote:
> I not used roby-display a while.
> It seems i cannot analize syskit logs anymore, is there something broken
> or did i call it with the wrong opts?
>
> the resulting error is:
>
> 08:25:01.497 (Roby) cannot load (1) buoyancy: <binary waste removed>
> undefined class/module Simulation:: undefined class/module Simulation::
>
> Which points me to that the syskit models are not loaded because the
> module Simulation:: is part of one syskit setup not roby.
> Do i need to explicitly load syskit anyhow?
>
> Matthias

I pushed one change to master which fixed problems with roby-display on
newer graphviz versions.
I also pushed a fix to the syskit branch realtime_adaptation which
enables the loading of siskit modules durrind roby log replay.
the commit id is: ef08734c797d46e7349ad8490f03238c23642ed8

@sylvain please review
@other dev's feel free in the meantime to cherry pick this commit.

Matthias

--