[Rock-dev] Github migration - almost there

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Fri Jul 4 09:29:15 CEST 2014

I changed my first packages to the new ones.

Unfortunately i ran into a problem. Before i had in the layout section
of my manifest something like

- rock.toolchain
this builds me all core-stuff of rock, but not the gui-related packages.
(i don’t want to have vizkit e.g. on my roboter).
Now i added
- rock.core
to the layout but i cannot exclude vizkit anymore since the package does
not allow weak dependencies.

So what's the best way to solve this?

Best,
Matthias