[Rock-dev] Github migration - almost there

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 11:04:23 CEST 2014

> Shouldn't those go to gitorious?

Yes, they should. That's why I like having people review things ...

I added the version to my local rock.toolchain, rock.base and rock
> package_sets, but without success.

This is correct. Autoproj checks the version *after* the package set
import. There's really no way out of this problem. Let's hope that most
people run autoproj update or aup --all when they update their systems.

Sucks ...

Anyways, I've created a patch so that aup /in the root of the autoproj
installation/ is equivalent to autoproj update. Cannot fix our problem,
unfortunately :(
  https://github.com/rock-core/autoproj/pull/13