[Rock-dev] Flavours, freezes, updates

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:07:34 CEST 2014

Before we have an idea for a transition plan, I would argue that we should
have an implementation plan... As you mention, autoproj commit / autoproj
tag have to be implemented prior to the release management changes.

Here comes the neverending question: who has the time ?

Sylvain

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Jakob Schwendner <jakob.schwendner at dfki.de