[Rock-dev] clang vs. typelib

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:27:53 CEST 2014

Well.. They are wrapping complete libraries, so they need a lot more.

I was giving it out as an example of:
 - how to get the binary layout / set up the parser to get it (around line 586)
 - how to set up the stuff without a compilation database (they give
arguments directly)

Now, if you feel that you don't need it, feel free to ignore ;-)

Sylvain