[Rock-dev] clang vs. typelib

Martin Zenzes martin.zenzes at dfki.de
Thu Jul 17 17:23:14 CEST 2014

On 07/17/2014 01:32 PM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
>> basically I would register a alias, per 'DeSugaring' step I do ?!
>> DeSugaring is the name in clang, for removing one layer
>> of typedefs..
> Yes, but starting with the type (when you register an alias, the
> aliased type has to exist).
what would be an example of this?

i added code to recursively desugar nested records in the
extractor-master... certainly not correct or elegant, but its there ;-)

for the example present it looks good, only template argument are not
printed in the moment (eg for Eigen-types)...

> Sylvain

M.Sc. Martin Zenzes
Space Robotics

Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen: