[Rock-dev] Best way to present the GUI in the Rock tutorials

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Thu Jul 17 23:30:44 CEST 2014

I updated the tutorial scripts to work with async, and noticed that the tutorial
page you are referring to is not in sync with the script, and also that the name
for the script is wrong. It should be  rockTutorial3.rb instead of
rockTutorial2.rb. I wanted to fix this, but couldn't get the docs to compile an
my machine before I had to leave. They are still on gitorious, right? and a
normal rake on them should do the job (which calls webgen)... Had some weird
webgen errors. Will fix tomorrow.

cheers,

Jakob

> Sylvain Joyeux <bir.sylvain at gmail.com> hat am 17. Juli 2014 um 16:53
> geschrieben:
>

> HI reviewed Carina's merge request on the website, about changes she
> did to the tutorials (thanks for the work Carina). Among other things,
> she modified the GUI integration example in
>
> https://github.com/charrius/base-doc/blob/b68796a4b4e297e4fcbeffcaf8a376c70cd0f6e4/src/documentation/tutorials/520_virtual_joystick.page
>
> to integrate running and visualization in the same script.
>
> I personally had a problem with that, as
Dr.-Ing. Jakob Schwendner
Team Autonomy

DFKI Bremen

Fax: +49 (0)421 17845-4150