[Rock-dev] Typelib and template arguments

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Thu Jul 31 11:48:23 CEST 2014

Hi,
while working on the clang tlb generator, I stumbled over this typedef :
Found Typedef
Eigen::internal::traits<Eigen::CoeffBasedProduct<const
Eigen::Matrix<double, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1> &,
Eigen::Block<Eigen::Matrix<double, 4, 4, 0, 4, 4>, 1, 4, false, true>,
for Canonical Type long

When passing the typedef name to Typelib, I get an 'Typelib::BadName'.
This is because typelib does not like the const qualifier and the reference.

But as we can't refer from the template arguments of the class to
content of
it and as bar<char> and bar<const char> generate two different instances,
this should be a valid name.

So general question, should we go for supporting this, or just ignore
anything with
a weired name ?

Greetings
     Janosch