[Rock-dev] Typlib and Opaques

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Thu Jul 31 18:53:45 CEST 2014

Hi,
the Clang tool for generating TLB files is making good
progress. (See : https://github.com/jmachowinski/typelib).

Unfortunately we now hit the Opaques. The question is
now how to give the opaques to the tlbBuilder. I would
propose a registry, containing ONLY all known Opaques.

This would be the point were we need to modify the orogen
tooling, to provide us with the needed information about
the Opaques, anyone in for the task ?
Greetings
     Janosch

P.S.: Interesting side node, clang seems to have no problem with
parsing the Eigen stuff and generates correct type layouts for
the base::VectorXd types.

--
  Dipl. Inf. Janosch Machowinski
  SAR- & Sicherheitsrobotik