[Rock-dev] GitHub migration - status and next steps.

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Sun Jun 8 00:15:20 CEST 2014

Hey Sylvain,

thanks for the work on this. I'm just doing a bootstrap off github (username is
jakobs), and it seems to be working fine.

 - one question: should not we split the rock package set into subprojects as
well (for me, it is +1, it would make more sense from a management point of view
to have a package and its package set in the same organization)

It seems cleaner to do it this way. But its adding more includes at the
manifest, right? Maybe leaving it for now would be ok.

cheers,

Jakob