[Rock-dev] pocolog optimizations

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:18:42 CEST 2014

Hey. Given that I already did the work, I thought that someone would like
to pick it up.

During the pocolog-related discussion (or "bashing", call it however you
want), I profiled pocolog and found some very low-hanging fruits open for
optimization. I've published the result as a PR on github
  https://github.com/rock-core/tools-pocolog/pull/1

This is NOT tested for correctness (in other words, it works on test cases,
but has not been fully tested). I won't take care of that, so feel free to
take it and try it. The pull request describes what kind of performance
enhancement ON POCOLOG you might expect. The rest of the tooling staying
untouched do NOT assume that you will get the same improvement when running
e.g. rock-replay