[Rock-dev] Neat things are coming to Syskit

Rock rock-dev at dfki.de
Thu Jun 26 06:20:38 CEST 2014

Rock

Neat things are coming to Syskit

http://blog.rock-robotics.org/post/89854649195

Sylvain:

Since I am “in-between” my former job at DFKI and my new job in a sunnier
place, I have more time actually writing about what is coming to Rock. In
this instance, it is mostly about Syskit since I’ve focussed on it before I
left DFKI.

Syskit has great potential. I use the word “potential” with purpose here.
It is a great concept, but the execution (as always) is lacking in some
areas. Some things that should be easy are pretty hard. Some things don’t
“just work”.

This post is a list of things that are currently sitting idle in a branch
called “orogen_loaders”. I am in the process of making sure that all test
suites pass and give it to people that have running systems on which to
test it. I will go into more details for each of these points in the next
blog posts.

Read More

--
You are subscribed to email updates from "Rock."

Email delivery powered by Google.